New Client Forms
New customers please read the agreement below then fill out the following form to become apart of the Green Acres family!
! Alternatively, you can download a printable version of the forms here by right clicking and selecting “save as”
Boarding/Daycare Contract Terms
GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT and further agrees to pay for all costs and charges for
any special services requested and all veterinary costs for the pet during the time pet is
in care of GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT.
2. OWNER agrees that the pet shall not leave GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT until all
charges for boarding, grooming, medicine, veterinary services, playtime, etc. are paid to
GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT by OWNER. If the pet is not called for within 10 days
of the stated pickup date, the pet will be sold for bills due or placed with a humane societyor rescue group. OWNER shall be liable for any unpaid charges.
3. OWNER is aware that if pet is found to have fleas or evidence of fleas, that GREEN
ACRES K-9 RESORT requires the pet have a flea shampoo before being admitted to the
kennel at OWNER’S expense. Due to the nature of the pesticides used, there may be
side effects which GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT can not be held responsible for.
OWNER is aware that any such treatments are not guaranteed 100% effective.
4. When requested, GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT will board more than one pet of the
same species, from the same household, in a single run; however, GREEN ACRES K-9
RESORT reserves the right to place the pets in separate runs if they deem necessary.
The single run rate will then apply for each pet.
5. If pet is to be boarded any time over peak and holiday periods, as posted at GREEN
ACRES K-9 RESORT, I OWNER agree that I will pay for ALL DAYS RESERVED,
unless said dates are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to the day of the reservation.
6. The daily boarding charge applies the day you drop off your pet and each subsequent
part of a 24 hour period.
7. GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT will exercise due and reasonable care for pet and will
keep its facility clean and properly enclosed.
8. If pet becomes ill or if the state of the pet’s health requires professional attention,
GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT, in its sole dicretion, may engage the services of a
veterinarian or administer medicine, or a special diet, or give other requisite attention to
the pet and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the OWNER.
9. All pets are boarded by GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT without liability on our part for
loss or damage, from disease, death, running away, theft, fire, injury to persons, or other
animals or property by said pet, fence climbing, digging out, or other unavoidable
causes, due diligence and normal care and caution having been exercised.
10. It is expressly agreed by OWNER and GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT that GREEN
ACRES K-9 RESORT liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel
value of a pet of the same species or the sum of $200.00 per pet boarded. The OWNER
further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior of said pet while
it is in the care of GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT.
11. By signing this Contract and leaving your pet with GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT,
OWNER certifies to the accuracey of all information provided about pet, that pet is
current on all vaccines required by GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT, that pet has not
been exposed to rabies or distemper within a 30 day period prior to boarding, and that
OWNER is the legal owner of said pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances and
assumes financial liability for all payments called for in this agreement.
12. The Contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions
of this Contract shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives
and assigns of the OWNER and GREEN ACRES K-9 RESORT.
13. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach therof,
or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party
of this contract, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American
Arbitration Association, and judgement upon the award rendered by an arbitrator
may be entered in any Court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as part
of his award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such arbitration
and reasonable attorney’s fees of the prevailing party.
14. This Contract applies to this stay at GREEN ACRES as well as all subsequent stays for