What To Bring
- Vaccination records: required a week in advance – Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, Parainfluenza, Bordetella, Active flea/tick and worm program
- Food: Please bring food in labelled and sturdy containers. We suggest you bring extra if they will be in the daycare program because they use a lot of energy during their day of play.
- Beds: We have our own bedding but you are welcome to bring a bed that will make your pal feel more at home. Please label it well.
What not to bring
- Fleas: Flea treatment is required before boarding
- Bowls: We wash/sanitize bowls daily and don’t want to mix yours up with others!
- Toys you absolutely have to see again: We can’t guarantee that pooch won’t bring his toys out to share with everyone. Toys are welcome but don’t send anything priceless!